Wednesday, February 20, 2019

social media

Ok my kids tease me because I have every social media app. that is out there (no dating apps because I am happily married). I tell my kids that the reason I have them is to keep up with what they are doing and moniter them but, to tell you the truth some of them are really for me because I actually have a lot of fun on them and I have made online friends.  For instance I have the following social media accounts:  Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, and back in the day I had Yahoo and MySpace.  I am always looking for more followers so if you are reading this and you wish to follow me then please feel free to do so.  My Facebook is the only app that I keep private so that one is off limits to anyone who isn't a personal friend or family member.  I am sorry if that offends anyone but I have to do that for the safety of my family.  Ok here is a quick list of the ways that you can follow me:  Snapchat my user name is collegemom73, Instagram my user name is collegemom1973, Twitter my user name is @collegemom1973, Tik Tok my user name is @babygirlkelley.  As for Yahoo and Myspace I haven't been on those for years.  Oh yeah I also have YouTube the user name is Rebecca Kelley.  Also I have Google + the user name is plus.google.com/+RebeccaKelley73. Feel free to follow me on any and all of my apps please.  Ok well today I have a dentist appointment because for one the kids have to go for a cleaning and to have a couple of teeth fixed. I have to also have my rountine cleaning and have a couple teeth fixed.  My hubby got his taxes back last night so today after the doctor's appointment I get to do some shopping for the house.  I am so excited because there is so much that I want to do.  Friday my hubby has his back doctor appointment so I am going to get my hair cut then because his appointment is in the next town over and that is where I get my hair done every 3 months because the woman there is awesome and always does a perfect job.  It is so hard to find someone that can do your hair the way you want it and not screw it up.  A piece of advice just from my experiences whatever you do never get your hair cut at Wal-Mart because of my goodness I have went there twice and I also took my daughter there once and I had a friend go to and all of us came out with lopsided hair and it looked awful.  My cut is always the same and it is a really easy cut, short shag layered and cut about an inch below my ears, give me a little bangs and thin it out.  Well Wal-Mart got mad the last time because the lady tried to over charge me when the price is clearly on the wall and she wanted to charge me extra to thin my hair.  I reused to pay her more than what was clearly written.  She excepted them payment with an attitude but I didn't care because I am not going to allow anyone to take advantage of me.  One time we went there and the;y refused to cut my daughter's hair of my hair because they said we had nits, I tried to explain to the lady that the white flakes that she was seeing was psoriasis but, she still refused us and it was really humiliating.  We left and went to another salon and I explained what happened and she said there was no nits and she was used to working with people that have psoriasis.  She was awesome and made us feel so much better.  We no longer live anywhere close for us to be able to go back to her but, I have found an awesome place to get my hair done and they are very good and very friendly they always do an awesome job.  The place is Southern Rootz Salon 213 London Shopping Center, London, KY 40741.  The take walk-ins but, if you would like to call and make and appointment or ask questions their phone number is 606-657-5201.  You will not be disappointed by these girls.  Everybody thinks that being a Homemaker is an easy of job.  It is not like I sit on my butt all day eating chips and drinking coffee watching tv.  Here is a breakdown of my day: Wake up at 5 am, wake up my hubby (our older son sets his own alarm and gets himself up and rolling), I go to the bathroom, fix coffee, lay out my hubby's clothes, fix my hubby and son their lunch and breakfast, as soon as they leave for work at 5:30 am I have to get the kids up for school (thank God they are old enough to dress themselves), I sit down and drink my coffee and take my medicine and watch some tv or listen to music. At 6:20 am the kids are out the door and on the school bus, I check my social media accounts and I write my blog, I don't really eat I just drink a lot of liquids though, I take something out for dinner, clean the house, do laundry, watch a little tv and I do Tik Tok videos, the kids and the worker bees are home by 3:40 pm and dinner is waiting for them, then me and the hubby relax and watch tv.  Yes I do have busy days but man it is so boring.  Closing for now check ya out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment