Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Always on the go

Man it seems like I'm always on the go. I never have time to just sit down and relax and enjoy myself. The life of a stay-at-home mom/homemaker is wild, nobody told me that it would be this hard. I would not trade this job for any other job in the world. I actually love taking care of my family and our house. I might have problems with my health and sometimes more pain some days than others but I eventually get the job done and it is all worth it in the end. I've been dragging my feet on getting life insurance my husband has been on to me about how we really do need to get it because we are not promised tomorrow and we never know what could happen. Because my mom when she passed away unexpectedly, she did not have life insurance and it left us scrambling to try to get the money together to be able to at least get her remains. We had my mother cremated, to do everything it was a total of $2,000 which we did not have luckily her brother had the money and he put the money up and me and my dad split the cost and paid him back. Then when my dad passed away thank God his sister had got insurance on him and she had been paying it and he had been paying her back a portion of it but when she passed away their other sister took over payments and became the beneficiary. My dad passed away two years ago from lung cancer I had a sneaky suspicion that that was what was wrong with him because he had a spot on his lung that he would never go and have anything done with he refused all treatments and decided to just let it take his life. In a way I understand the reason that he did that because my aunt Bell his sister when she passed away it was because she was so small and frail that the chemo treatments had basically took her life. Cancer really does affect the whole family not just the person with cancer. I would never wish that disease on my worst enemy. Yes once you have that big C word in your life it is really hard to shake that nagging feeling of maybe that's what you might have with every little thing that pops up. Anyway I had saw online that there was an ad for life insurance so I filled out the little information sheet as far as contact info and I turned it in and they called me back well that was about a month ago and I was still was dragging my feet about it and I put them off and put them off telling them call me back call me back well thank goodness that they were willing to be persistent with me we were able to get life insurance for myself and I have a whole lot of medical health issues and my husband who basically has none and are two younger children who are at home all for the grand total of $160 a month. That is for $15000 on myself $15,000 on my husband $10,000 on our daughter and $10,000 on our son the good part about the kids insurance is in 20 years it will be completely paid for and they will owe nothing ours on the other hand we have to continue paying probably until our death. I don't mind paying ours for so long because I know in the end that it will be worth it knowing that our loved ones will not be burdened with the cost of cremating myself or my husband. I do not wish to be buried I just don't like that thought taking up space on land that could be used for something else I don't really have a reason, other than not wanting to use unnecessary space, as to why I feel this way I just have always been that type of a person that never liked, graveyards I feel like I would rather be cremated and my ashes floated in the ocean where I would feel at peace yes I know that once I'm dead I'm not going to know anything but just knowing now that that is what I want and that that's what my children are going to do for me puts me at peace. Now don't get me wrong I don't plan on dying anytime soon I plan on living for a long time so don't worry you'll be getting more and more blogs to read because I'm not going anywhere. Now today is going to be a long day because I have lots to do. I have to get the kids up and they can get ready and we are going to go grab a small breakfast somewhere and then go to the dentist for them to have a couple of fillings put in and then I have to pick up lunch for my son and husband and take that to them and then after their lunch break take and drive to the next town over and pay the rent and pay the electric and get trash service started for our house and do a little shopping and then come home and think about what the heck I'm going to make for dinner and then pick my husband up for work and then that about wraps my day up because once he comes home from work we watch a little TV eat dinner and pretty much go to sleep because 5 a.m. comes way way too early for me. Normally the kids would go to school but since they have a dentist appointment I told them that as long as they did not give me any problems that they could stay home after their dentist appointment. I told them y'all act up and you will definitely go back to school its nothing but a drive. Here lately I've been having a lot of fun on a app called tik tok. now before you say anything a lot of people are like I have heard of that app its stupid or childish or whatever but I don't care for me I just have fun making videos which are usually just really short clips anywhere from 5 seconds to 60 seconds at the most and you can act silly you can lip-sync to songs you can tell jokes you can pretty much do whatever you want to do and I've met a lot of really neat people and I have a lot of friends and they have what's called live chats where they can actually get on live and you can see them and you can talk as far as type whatever you want to talk about and every night before I go to sleep I get to talk to a friend of mine and my friends on her live chat and I we have a lot of fun there is a lot of laughing cutting up just acting stupid and it's really neat it's a good way to relieve some stress and I do enjoy mmyself. When I am making videos with my husband around he gives me the strangest looks and laughs at me and tells me that he thinks that I have lost what little mind I had. I know he's just joking cuz he has that laugh and that look in his eye when he says he says it as a joke but yeah it is so true I have lost probably what little marbles I did have somebody stole my marbles and they won't bring them back. I know I haven't been on here in a couple of days because I have been extremely busy and wore completely out but I do try to make time to post daily sometimes the best laid plans do not always work and I do not get to be on here as much as I want to and I'm sorry for that but I'm trying my best to be there everyday. If anybody has any feedback on what I write or anything any comments or questions please feel free to ask I will be more than happy to answer any questions that I can I may not know all the answers but we can always Google them that's what I do when the kids bring homework home that I don't understand Google is my new best friend. Well I better close for now and get off of here and get the kids up so they can get ready so we can go grab something to eat before their dentist appointment because after their dentist appointment they're not going to feel like eating much because their mouths will be numb and they will have a couple new fillings. I am going to try and do something with my hair I just got it cut and it is really really short and I think I like it but sometimes I'm like I just don't know but I don't really care because it's hair and if I don't like it I can always wear a hat which I do a lot anyway because it's cold outside and I really like my hats. Eventually my hair will grow back out and I will probably try cutting it in a different style I don't know that I'll come back to this style I don't think for me that it's going to be a style I wish to keep eventually. Im like you got to try to see if you like it if you tried and you don't like it you can keep on going switch boats and row on somewhere else. Well I'm going to hop off here and wake up the youngins I will catch you on the flip side. Peace and love to all my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment