Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Confusion

 Sitting here this morning I am in total confusion as to how a person can have the best life handed to them and they refuse to accept it. I understand that you love your children unconditionally but what are you supposed to do when you are caught between a rock and a hard place. I hate seeing my children go through anything that I know is going to ruin their life. My husband and I are so stressed to the max right now that we are physically ill. We know that is not good for either one of us but, we can't seem to stop. It is really hard when we are right in the middle if the situation. We just can't turn our backs on our children no matter what. We really don't know what to do. We are moving out of state in two months and I really cannot wait because I feel that will help to eliminate a lot of the stress that we are experiencing from outside sources. His family puts a lot of stress in our lives which is crazy. Family I always thought that family was supposed to be a place of support not stress but, apparently I was wrong. I always saw so many families getting together and having so much fun when I was growing up and that is what I wanted when I grew up and git married was a big family with lots of kids so we could get together and have fun too. Well I got the big family and lots of kids but, no one gets along and they don't get together and no one is fun. Although me and my husband and the three kids that live with us go have fun together. I guess sometimes you just have to have fun with the people that matter. Also we have some friends that treat us like family and we get together with them and we have great memories. So I have learned that sometimes family is not always blood. The fair is next week and we are all getting together and we are going to have an awesome time and I can't wait. I guess blood does not make you family. Loyalty makes you family. Without loyalty you have nothing. Well I hope this helps someone and thank you for reading please like and share so this will reach .more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment