Sunday, April 24, 2016

Planting

Ok so yesterday my husband And I planted more in our garden and our yard.  We planted 19 flowers,  13 tomato plants,  12 banana pepper plants and 2 bell pepper plants.  It is defiantly coming together.  I cant wait until hatvest time because i love vegetables.  I have 12 flowers and 2 bags of 2 different onion bulbs to plant next week and i am buying more.  I am also getting some lighted path markers,  windchimes and a flag pole and more pretty things for my yard.  I have a singing pink flagengo and a matching pink flagengo windchim and flag.  I love summery stuff.  My hubby is getting me a set of tools and a sewing machine for mother's day and our anniversary because i like to reperpose old stuff.  Well i have attached sone pics of the garden so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment