Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sleepless

I hate not being able to sleep.  Sometimes i M really exhausted and all i want to do is sleep and then i have days where I can't sleep at all.  It really is agrivaiting.  Well tonight is one of those nights where i just can't sleep so i am taking the time to write.  So far in my flower garden i have mulched and added to diy recycled tires over two stumps and added more flowers and i still have more to plant.   I have attached pictures so you can see updates.   The tires were really easy to do and the total cost was $12 in supplies and the tires were free.  I used 4 cans od white spray paint and 2 tiny cans of 2 different colors of exterior paint.  The one tire was really big because the stump i had to cover on that side was a little larger.  Even my husband helped me and we had a lot of fun.  He was off work last week because he got hurt but he is doing better and he will be returning to work on Monday.  Which is a good thing because being at home with nothing to do drives him crazy.  I on the other hand love being at home because i have various things to do to keep me occupied,  like writing, playing video games,  listening to music,  cooking, cleaning, gardening, my diy projects,  puzzles,  sewing and such.  I dont often get bored i guess because my mom used to tell me that intelligent people dont get bored so i was always having to come up with ways to keep myself occupied.  Tomorrow i am making a peach cobbler and an apple cobbler because my family and in-laws love them.  My mother in-law wants me to make some more potatoe soup but i am not sure when i am going to make that.  My hubby made vegetable soup today and boy was it good,  he can really cook when he wants to.  I will tell you how i make my cobblers,  in a crockpot add 2 cans of sliced fruit with the juice,  take 2 cake mixes and dump them on top of the fruit,  place 2 sticks of butter on top ofthe cake mix,  put the lid on and set it on high and cook it for about 4 hours.  You can use and fruit you like and any cake mix that you like. You dont add any water or eggs and be sure not to drain the fruit because the juice is the liquid that is needed to make the cobbler.  It is good served plain or you can add a scoop of ice cream or some whipped cream.  If you dont want to make a lot you can cut the recipe in half.  Well i am going to wrap this up.  Remember if you enjoy reading my blog please share it with others.  Thank you for your support and take it easy.







No comments:

Post a Comment