Monday, March 4, 2019

Still remodeling lol

Well to start with I am so super excited because my husband bought me a laptop so I am able to write my blog a whole lot easier because writing on my phone was possible but, I was harder. I have a harder time writing on the weekends because everyone is home and I try to spend as much time with my husband because he works 50-60 hours a week so the weekends are really the only time we really get to spend any time together.  I also don't really do any tik tok or really any social media on the weekends because we try to devote our weekends to family.  I know some people would not agree with this decision but, for us it is what works for us.  Every month I also try to do an online party like Tupperware, Avon, Mary Kay etc. so if anyone is interested in being invited to an online party then by all means please comment or message me with your email address and I will be more than happy to send you and invitation link.  I am also going to start working on adding some content to my YouTube channel.  I would absolutely love to get big and blow up on social media.  Now that I have a laptop doing social media will be a whole lot easier. We now have to fur babies.  Harley is a bull dog Labrador mix called a bulldog. He was born in December and he is 3 months old.  He is a bundle of energy and he is really smart and goofy.  We also have Sebastian who we call Bastian for short.  He is Yorkshire Terrier and he is 5 years old.  He has cataracts on both eyes and he can only see shadows and every night he takes a pill for his toroid which makes him drowsy and he has to wear a diaper because he has accidents in his sleep.  He goes everywhere I go and I carry him around in a purse pouch that I crocheted just for him, I put a diaper on him whenever we go out for just in case accidents.  As far as the remodeling of the house we have done so much work but, it seems like we has bits and pieces of things left to do.  Sometimes it feels overwhelming but, I know that there is nothing that we cannot do with this home.  I like the fact that the landlord has giving us full freedom to do whatever we want to the house.  For me it makes it feel more like our own home.  Everyone seems really please with living here.  The only downfall is that there is an apartment right above our house and the guy that lives there can be somewhat noisy at times and it sounds like he is wearing boots and stomping all though his apartment and then at times it sounds like he is dragging or rolling things across the floor.  I know that he is just moving in and that it is going to be somewhat noisy at times because you have to move stuff around to get it where you want it.  Our only problem is that he will move things after 9PM.  Well that is defiantly not the right hour to be moving things around especially when you know that the people below you have to get up early the next day.  We have the living room almost completely done the only thing left to do is to get the ceiling fan on Wednesday and install it and finish painting the family tree on the wall and put up pictures.  I eventually want to fix up the fireplace because I am doing a faux fireplace because we are not going to actually be using it and it will only be there for decoration.  Then there is the kitchen, I need to finish installing the tile, redo the cabinet door handles, add the hooks and decor on the inside of one of the doors for my measuring cups and measuring spoons and hang the coat knobs by the back door and put up the hooks for the dog leashes.  The hallway has been painted but it does need some touch ups so we are going to need to get another thing of paint for it.  Our bedroom is basically done all we have to do is put everything away and I have to glue the carpet down by the door.  The bathroom needs paint, a sheet of drywall replaced and a couple of holes fixed, I am going to install a shower into the tub and hang a shower curtain and rod.  I also have pictures to hang around that I have purchased and also colored.  Kia-Leigh's room has some holes I need to patch and we already have the paint to paint her room and bathroom.  Now her bathroom is going to be the most challenging because I have to replace the pipes for the sink, patch holes in the walls, replace the toilet seat, put down tile, and scrub the bathtub that is gross and smells bad.  We have a shower curtain rod and shower curtain that I have to install also.  The boys are going to be fixing up the basement and then they are moving down their and then I can have my craft room.  For my craft room I am going to have to take up the old carpet and replace it with new carpet, patch some holes and then paint.  As for the basement they are going to seal any places that need it, remove the board that is up and replace it with a door, they bought black paint for the wall so that way it all the nastiness will be covered up.  Then they are going to turn the big room into their living room/game room.  They will each have their own room and then we will be using one of the rooms for storage of all of our various holiday decorations.  On today's to do list is put away all the stuff in my room, do some laundry, fix dinner and then try to work on the family tree painting.  Sometimes it is hard for me to get some things accomplished because I suffer from fibromyalga and the pain from it makes it hard for me to get up and be motivated but, once I get up and going I can usually accomplish quite a bit of stuff.  Well I had better get off of here and get started.  I also bought an exercise DVD called the sit down workout and I am going to be videoing me doing the workouts and upload it to YouTube so I might be an encouragement for others.  Well bye for today and Peace and Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment