Tuesday, April 2, 2019

I survived April fools day

I am sorry I know I did not write yesterday but, it was an unexpectedly hectic day.  I was so fortunate that nobody tried to prank me which was a good thing. Some families really get into pranking each other but, for some strange reason my family doesn't which is really strange because my family is crazy and always trying to get one over on each other.  Okay now you are going to hear me rant because these people that have moved into the apartment above us are extremely loud and rude.  They for some reason think that it is okay to stomp through their apartment at all hours of the day and night.  It is one thing to walk through your home but, constantly run and stomp through your home especially when you are living above someone is extremely rude and very unnecessary.  And then if that is not bad enough they decide to run a vacuum cleaner at 5 AM.  I mean I could understand if they worked during the day and that is the only time that they can do it but, that is not the case.  They are home all day long running and stomping through the apartment.  They also tend to yell at each other and make loud noises.  When we have nicely asked them to keep it down they are rude and act like we shouldn't be saying anything to them about it.  So I guess the next step is to tell the landlord again and tell him that he needs to handle this because it is really riding on my last nerve.  I can't let my husband handle it because he is too redneck and he would end up throwing the dude off the balcony or down the stairs and we cannot afford for him to go to jail because he doesn't want to lose his job.  I was talking to my Tik Tok family this morning during our coffee club meeting and they was talking about their horror stories of Walmart.  People tend to be crazy when they go to Walmart for some reason their mouth filter goes out the window.  Like we went to park in a parking spot and the people on the other side decided that we should move so that they could pull through, we turned our vehicle off and got out to go into the store and they cussed us out and pulled around and threw a drink at me and drove off.  It was so crazy I think people get high and then go to Walmart.  On the agenda for today after lunch I am going to go into the bathroom and mud up the holes so that way I can paint it tomorrow.  I also am going to mud the walls in my daughters bedroom walls and bathroom.  Then paint it either tomorrow or Friday.  I really just need to get this stuff done and I need to do it while the kids are home on spring break because that way they can help me.  It is supposed to warm up on Friday so we are going to be going outside and clean up the trash that is all over the back yard because I am sick and tired of looking at it.  Well I need to go get busy and get all this crap done and eat lunch.  Peace and Love to all of my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment