Monday, February 20, 2017

At a crossroads

We seem to be at a crossroads in our life right now because we don't want to continue living where we are but we are not sure as to where we need to move to. We would love to move back to Florida but that would mean my husband giving up his job. Although him finding another job really isn't a problem because there is work there too and him finding a job has never been hard for him to do. It would mean packing up and leaving which might not be a bad thing and our daughter lives there. We have nothing here in Kentucky even though his family lives here. They are not close it is like they only want you around when you are doing something for them. I really hate it here and I really want to move but I am not going to push to get my way. I am just going to see what happens. The doctors in Florida were much better there. The weather is better so that is less pain for me and him. Even talking too him he wants to leave but I think he is nervous about it. I think I am going to talk to our daughter later and see if she can help.  Something has to give because I know we are both miserable here. At least there maybe we would have a little help with the kids so that way me and him could have a date night every now and then because right now we have no alone time because there is no one here that will watch the kids for us and it isn't like they are bad kids either because everyone says that they are well behaved.  It is hard to trust people with your kids especially when the family doesn't treat your kids as blood.  It is hard when people that are supposed to be family treat others better. I don't mean to sound so negative but all of it is true. I hate feeling this way and I know that he does too.  Even the kids are not happy here. The school sucks. I am not saying that the teachers don't seem nice but the way the kids say things are I am not happy with the school at all.  The kids that go to school there are a bunch of heathens. They act out by hitting and calling names and they are racist.  I have tried to teach our children not to see color but to look at who the person is by the way they act but this school undermines everything I have taught them because it is prominently black and the kids are awful and the adults really don't do anything to help the matters. I am hoping that my husband will see that this move might be the best for us all. I love my husband and I will stand behind him with whatever decision he makes. On another note I think that the gel injections are helping because I don't feel as much pain in them although I am having pain in my right shoulder still and now in my right elbow. I have told my doctor numerous times and she has done nothing to help me. Also my fybro kills me at times and my doctor does nothing for it. The rheumatologist that she sent me to gave me some cream to rub on the painful areas and told me to tak motrin. The heart doctor said I am fine even though my cardiologist in Florida saw me every 3 months and we keeping an eye on me because of my heart problems and had me on medication for it. Also I saw a pulmonologist here that said my COPD and asthma went away even though the pulmonologist in Florida saw me every 3 months and had everything stabilized with medication.  Now here I have chest pains and sometimes have a hard time getting my breath. I have lost weight so they can't use that as an excuse so I am at a loss as of what to do when the so called professionals don't even help. My headaches have come back also. I have the daith piercing which helped with the migraines but not completely removed the headaches. Something has to give somewhere I just hope soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment