Thursday, February 16, 2017

Movie review and more

OK so I went and saw Fifty Shades Darker and oh boy was it a really good movie.  I was so excited to have some me time and on top of that for the movie to really be awesome, well that just made my time even more enjoyable.  I went to the Movie Tavern in Nicholasville, KY.  The service there is great and I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to have a good time in a really relaxing atmosphere.  I am hoping to take the kids there soon to watch a movie because they have an arcade and a kids menu.  The seats are awesome because they recline and have a table so you can eat in comfort.  You have your own button so that way if you need a refill on anything your waitstaff can provide it for you.  You don't have to miss a minute of your movie because they are there to provide you with anything that you might need.  Just remember that if they treat you good to please take care of them at the end of your movie because they are trying to make a living and this is their job.  I have had some lousy waitstaff at other places in my day and believe me if they do a sorry job then I won't leave a tip.  I believe that if a waitstaff wants their tips then they must earn them with a good attitude and prompt service.  I don't expect them to go beyond their duties to make  me feel like a queen I just expect them to do their job without an attitude problem.  I understand that everyone has good and bad days but, when you are working for tips it is best to leave your nasty attitude and bad day at the door, especially if you expect to make any money.  I used to be a waitress and I didn't always make the best money and no it wasn't because I had an attitude because I always checked that at the door, I think sometimes it is just because some families scrape together enough money to finally take their family out for an evening or afternoon that sometimes they just don't have the extra cash to leave a tip.  I know there has been times when that has been the case in our family.  I do feel bad about not being always able to leave a tip but, when we are able we always make sure to take care of the ones that take care of us.  OK now about some things that I am dealing with right now.  I feel like a big blimp and that I am gaining weight.  I am able to fit into smaller jeans but, on some days I am retaining water and it feels like I am being squeezed to death in jeans that were too big the day before.  I feel depressed and I am not sure what to do.  I have tried to "just shake it off" but, that is not the case it doesn't work like that.  I have lost interest in everything that once made me happy and that scares me.  A few months back my doctor added a medicine to my long list of crap but, even that has not helped and it feels like I am getting worse.  It is even to a point where every time I eat anything I feel guilty and then I feel sick.  I am going to try to make an appointment to see a psychologist because something has got to give somewhere, I can't go on feeling like this.  No I do not have feelings of suicide, some people might but I am not one of those people.  It seems that anytime you tell someone that you are depressed the first thing that pops into their minds are "oh no she is suicidal" and that is just not the case with me because I could not imagine not being here for my family.  I will keep y'all posted on everything and let you know.  Some days I just feel like I am going through the motions with life and the pain from the fybromyalga doesn't help it is just a constant that is always there and makes me feel like a failure at times because I can't do all the things that I want to do that I was once able to do.  I told my husband that I want to go back to working on the food truck at the carnival because at least when I did that I felt like my life had purpose.  Now I feel like I just am alive but I have no purpose to my life.  He tells me that is not true that I am a mother, wife, friend and that he loves me with all of his heart and that makes me feel good and deep down I know it is true but, some days it is harder than others to just make it.  Some days all I do is lay in bed unable to get up and do anything other than go to the bathroom.  Some days I feel as though I am falling apart with all of the things that is wrong with me and then other days I have a more positive outlook and I know that everything is OK.  Well I will leave you all with that thought and a promise to keep posting and pushing myself to be a better me no matter how hard the day is.  I will survive and so will you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment