Thursday, February 23, 2017

When life punches you in the face

Yesterday was awful. I was running on little to no sleep and it looks like today isnt going to be much better. My daughter was arrested because she got tired of being knocked around by her boyfriend and she faught back and he called the police. She is going to be on an ankle moniter until April when she goes back to court. I am so stressed over all this mess because she wants to come home but she cant for a while now and she is all alone. I feel caught between a rock and a hard place. I want to pack up and go be with her for all of this but I dont know what to do. If only we could. Plus we are moving and we dont know where. My husband likes his job but if worse came to worse i know he could find a new one. I really hate living here and so does he. Well today I have an appointment with a psychologist and I hope it helpes because right now my nerves are completely shot. Which isnt a wonder because look at all that is going on in my life. The kids are also in rare form. They hate school and every morning is a fight to get them to get up and ready and to the car. They dont want to keep their room clean and getting them to take a shower is like pulling teeth.  All they ever want to do is be glued to their tablets online. They dont want to play with their toys and they have a lot of really nice things. I dont know what to do I am at a loss. I know for me my mind has a lot of things that it wants to do but I don't have the energy. It is like the minute that I get one room clean and go to the next three room I just cleaned is dirty all over again. If the kids would just clean up after themselves it would make my life so much easier. Cleaning up after grown kids is getting crazy. Some changes have got to be made and the sooner the better for everyone. Something soon has to give because I dont know how much more stress i can take. Tomorrow I go for the second set of gel injections in my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment