Sunday, February 19, 2017

pain pain and more pain

OK so Friday I went to the knee doctor and had gel injected into my knees.  It felt a little more painful like pressure while injecting but, nothing as bad as the cortisone shot I once had in my foot.  I will never again have one because the pain was so bad and I can handle shots but, that is something that I never want to experience again.  On the other hand the gel injections for my knees are not to bad and I have to go back 2 or 3 more times, once a week until the series is done.  I am hoping that this gives me some relief because I already suffer from fybro pain and that pain with it does not help.  It has only been a couple of days since the injections and I am already feeling slight relief from them.  I am going to have to make an appointment with my doctor to have my right elbow checked because it is causing me some  pain and I need to find out why.  My husband has severe back and leg pain due to problems and I feel sorry for him because I really know how it feels to be in constant pain.  He has been to the doctor but their only answer for everything is injections which he has done in the past and they did not help him.  The doctor in Florida finally got he pain level manageable but then we moved to Kentucky and the doctors here are of no help to people who really need pain medication.  I really hope that someone can help him soon.  We are now awaiting our taxes to come back so we can move because where we are living now has become not so great anymore due to the fact that we can have nothing in our garage or on our porch because people have the guts to walk right up and steal whatever they feel they want.  I am so sick of it because that is not how I want to live.  Also the tiles in the kitchen and the dining room and bedroom and living room have come up and the landlord will not repair it and our refrigerator  has went out again and we have had to get our own and the stove is a hunk of junk that he installed after the first one quit.  Also the central air is out and he stuck in 2 air conditioners which we had to go buy adapter plug ins because this place is not equipped with 3 prong plug ins.  I have a deep fryer that I cannot even use because it blows the breaker every time I turn it on.  There is so much that is wrong with this house that we really just want out, we have been here over a year to long.  Now I have to go find some boxes so that way I can start packing for our big move to who knows where.

No comments:

Post a Comment