Saturday, September 16, 2017

Finding the perfect job

My husband hates the hours that he has to work. During the week it is 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. and on the weekends it is 4 p.m. to 4 a.m. . It makes it hard for him because he is always tired when he is home. On most weeks he has to work on Wednesday nights and he doesn't like missing Church. He says that the work itself is not too difficult but the hours is what he really doesn't like. Also at times the regular employees treat the temporary service worker like crap. He knows that most places there will always be someone with a poor attitude. I tell him to not take it personal people are just going to be people and sometimes you just have to overlook them and pray for them. I spend my days taking care of the house and binge watching TV programs. First things first every morning I do read the Bible and spend time with God. Last Sunday we became members at our church and we were really happy because we really like this church. We feel that God has placed us in the church and in the area in which we live. We went to Walmart auto center the other day to have oil changed and of all people to be there working was my ex-brother-in-law apparently there are still hard feelings with that family and they made up some lame excuse as to why they could not change our oil so we left and went across the street to Valvoline and had it changed. Is so crazy after 18 years people cannot get over themselves it is so time for people to grow up. At first it really aggravated me but I let it go because I am over it. Our finances are getting better and every week we pay ties never fail first thing. God is faithful and he has open the windows of Heaven and is blessing us.

No comments:

Post a Comment