Thursday, September 28, 2017

In a funk

Lately I feel like I am in a funk that I am having trouble shaking. I am going to church, reading my Bible and praying but I still cant seem to shake it. I feel like if I had something to do then maybe that would change the way I feel. Not having anything to do all day every day wears on a person. I kbow that people who are always busy would say that having a day with nothing to do would be awesome but believe me after a while of having nothing to do it gets real boring real fast.  I have really got to find something to do because I hate this feeling.  On another note my husband keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I think that I want a laptop because I think that I want to start writing again. Also I think that it would help my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment