Thursday, September 7, 2017

Smiling on the outside

Is our life perfect? No. But I do love my husband even though we have our disagreements I will never stop loving him. The other day we had a stupid argument over things that dont matter and we both said some things that neither one of us meant. Even though they were hurtful we had to go back and apologize and ask each other for forgiveness. It seems as the the pressures of life squeeze us so hard that instead of us fighting against the true enemy we end up fighting against each other. Some day I just pray that we will get it right and come together as one instead of allowing things to get in between us. We see us growing but then other times it feels like we take 1 step forward and 3 steps back.  Last night was my husband's first day of work and the hours are not ideal because it is 3rd shift but the pay is good and we can really use the money. Also I pray that God will give him the strength to be able to keep the job. I know that someday we will look back on all of this and see how much we have grown and see how God was taking care of us. Being in the middle of things sometimes blinds us so we cannot see properly.  I just hope that by writing down all of things that we go through it will somehow help others to not make the same mistakes that we have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment