Monday, October 2, 2017

Faith

At church they have been preaching and teaching on building your faith. Building your faith is something that you have to do on a daily basis. You cannot wait until you are in the middle of a battle to decide that now is the time to build your faith. That is like a body builder waiting until the day of a lifting competition to decide to build up muscles. All of this makes a lot of sense to me when I think about it. Last night they talked about that you can't get healed if you don't believe in miracles. I truly believe in miracles because I have personally experienced them and I have seen them in other people's lives. I think it is awesome when someone is healed and to me there are no small miracles because I think that they are all wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment