Sunday, July 4, 2021

Am I Just Weird

 Is it just me or am I just weird. I remember when when I was young that when your parents told you to do something you just did it no questions asked. Well now it's like when the kids were a little I would tell him to do something they would do it. Now that they're older I told him to do something and they straight up tell me no. I don't know what to do anymore I'm so confused. It's not like I can pick him up and spank their butt because there is big as I am. If I go in to try to take their phone or electronics away from them they really want to Buck up against me and tell me no I can't do it. It's not like I can fight with them because like I said there's big as I am so I'm at a point where I'm really confused and don't know what to do. Where and when did all of this become a problem where and when did I go wrong. How and what do I do? What do I do I'm so confused and I just weird or is it just today society and today's kids. Are we now living in a generation where kids just do what they want to do and the society that we live in and the government backs them up and tells them they don't have to listen to their parents they don't have to do with their parents tell them to do because if their parents try to boss them around and try to make them do what they're supposed to do that all they have to do is pick up the phone and call DSS and then they will back them up. If you make them do what they're supposed to do and try to take the things away from them all they have to do is pick up the phone and make one phone call and it's neglect or abuse. Where did we go wrong in society or all we have is a bunch of crybaby snowflakes. I can no longer take this I can no longer live this way something has got to be done where did we go wrong in a society like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment