Saturday, July 10, 2021

I really hate going to hospitals to visit

 So my father-in-law is in the hospital again and we are going to see him today. Both my husband and I hate hospitals. His mom hasn't even gone to see him and it's her husband but, yet she wants to get mad at everyone else and through a guilt trip on everyone if they don't go. To me, it doesn't make any sense. I feel like she is just a control freak and she wants everything her way. She is going around telling everyone that he is on his death bed and that the doctors are going to cut off his legs but, yet when we called the hospital and talked to his nurse they told us a whole different story. Yes, his legs are infected but, they have him on antibiotics and they are going to go in and try to drain the fluid off of his legs but, the doctors do not want to cut off his legs and no he is not on his death bed. She likes to exaggerate everything because I believe she lives for the drama. I on the other hand hate drama and I like to avoid it at all costs. I have the bubble that I live in and I like for others if they are about drama to stay out of my bubble. I don't always get what I want but, it is nice to have that setup. This is why we are so stressed out all of the time living in this stupid state. That is why we cannot wait to move and get away from all of this needless drama and all of the stress that it is putting in our lives. My health cannot take all of this senseless and needless daily-filled drama that she and others want to put into our lives. It is so crazy and I have had enough. There are times when I just want to either scream or cry and sometimes both. In about a week and a half we are going to drive down and look at some places for rent and see what we can find and hopefully find a place so that way two weeks after that we can move. Everything is moving so fast I can't wait to get this over with and finally be back home where we belong. We both know that we made a huge mistake coming back to Kentucky in the first place but, at the time we thought we were doing the right thing. I guess that is why they say that hindsight is 20/20. This blog is going to be short because I have a lot to do this morning but, I just wanted to fill you in on what is happening today just in case anyone cares. I know sometimes I some pitiful and I really don't mean to it is just I don't feel like we have anyone that really does care because we truly do feel alone in the world because no one calls just to check on us and see how we are doing. The only reason anyone calls is if they want something. For us that is exhausting. Life really should not be that way. I can remember when I was little and my mom's family would all get together for the holidays and they would have so much fun. I miss that. Family is not what it should be anymore and for me, that is a very sad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment