Saturday, June 14, 2014

Be Yourself

It is always best to be yourself because if you try to be someone that you are not just to please someone else in the long run you will be the one who will be suffering.   I ended up learning that the hard way when I was in my 20s and I made not only myself miserable but, also those around me too. I ended resenting those people for wanting me to be someone that I wasn't when in reality it wasn't their fault,  it was my fault because I was not only lying to myself but, I was also lying to others, being a people pleaser is a real hard bondage to break out of but , belive me it can be done and yes Satan will continue to set traps up sometimes daily,  sometimes several times a day just because he wants to trip you up. If you were not an important part of the army of God then Satan wouldn't attack you. I always know when I am doing something right because that's when Satan fights the hardest. The really sad part is sometimes Satan will use the people that you are closest to to get to us, to get us to stop doing what we know is right. I hope this will encourage someone because I really felt led to write this because normally I would be in bed asleep right now.  God bless the reader of this blog and may they come to know you and grow in your presence and perfect peace.  Lord we know that you did not promise that we would always have a mountain top experience because to get to the next mountain you have to walk through the valley but, Jesus you did promise that you would never leave us nor forsake us. So we stand on your promises that you are with us always even until the end. Thank  you Holy Spirit for being our comforter.  We stand upon your promises oh God. We love you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment