Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The devil's 2nd & 3rd attempt to hurt and kill me

If you have read my last blog you know how the devil tried to kill me at brith and since that didn't work he figured he would try to cripple me. When I was 18 months old my mother took me in to have routine vaccinations, 1 of which was a polio vaccination.  Well from that 1 vaccination I developed polio because instead of that vaccination keeping me from getting polio it gave me polio.  My feet turned in and under and I was unable to walk.  Before this I was albe to walk and run around like other 18 month old babies.   Needless to say my mother was devastated.  Here she was a single mom trying to make it and now her perfectly healthy normal baby was all of a sudden crippled.  That right there would be something to shake anyone's faith.  The doctors set up an appointment to have me fitted for corrective shoes which would help me to be able to at least walk.  Well my mom kept her faith because she believed in the healing power of Jesus so she kept on praying.  Yes she did get me the corrective shoes and the doctors set up an appointment to have me fitted for braces. Well right before the brace appointment the church that my mom went to was having a revival and my mom took me and when they had people come forward for healing you better believe my mama carried me right up there.   The evangelist who was praying anointed me with oil and prayed and then he told my mom "take off her shoes and socks and tell her to run up and down the isles; now remember if I didn't have my corrective shoes on I would fall flat on my face; but in faith and believing in the power of prayer and healing my mama took was obedient and took my shoes and socks off and told me to run and yes I did I ran the isle and I did not fall God had healed my feet and took the polio away.  Needless to say my mom canceled the brace appointment because of course they were no longer needed because God the healer the ultimate doctor had healed her baby.  I want to say this I am not against vaccinations at all in fact all of my children have always had all of their's.   I just had adverse reactions to the vaccines I even ended up with German measles after having the vaccine after that the doctor signed saying I was not to have anymore vaccinations due to risk factors.   The devil has attacked my immune system. I am believe that God will heal that also because it ia getting better.  God is an on time God.  Also when I the polio thing didn't work the devil tried to have me struck by lighting.  I was about 2 or 3 and I was standing up playing with some toys in the house and we were having a thunderstorm when all of a sudden my mother said she saw a bolt of light come in the window that was open and it was coming straight for my forehead and at the moment it would have hit me she said it looked as if someone pushed me down and the lighting missed me and went right through were I was standing and straight out the other open window.  My mother believed that an angel of God pushed me down.  This was not the devil's last attempt either.  Stay tuned there is more to come. As always my God truly bless the reader of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment