Monday, June 23, 2014

The devil tried to kill me

I have decided to share in this blog how the devil has tried to kill me from the time of my birth.  My mother was in hard labor with me for 72 hours; yes 72 hours now this was back in 1973 and technology has come a long way since then and she was an unwed youn mother to be and that was frowned upon, my head was stuck in the birth canal and her bones would not separate for her to be able to push me out.  Well every time she would have a contraction the nurses would tell her to bear down. Well the her doctor finally comes in and examines her and during the exam she has a contraction and the doctor yells at her to stop bearing down because the pressure could break the baby's neck.  So now my mom was so panicked because she had been bearing down all that time. Doctor reached in and tried to manually turn me because I was turned wrong and it didn't work but, it ended up hurting my mom's back. The ended up doing a C-section and when I was born my head was swollen the size of my shoulders and the doctors told my mom that she would be lucky if I didn't have brain damage. The next thing that I am going to share I am not sharing to air my deceased mother's dirty laundry because this was part of her testimony and she didn't have a problem with me sharing.   My mother had been attending a church trying to get her life back with God,  she was in her 20's and she had backslid due to some things that had happened in her life and she was vulnerable.  The married pastor at the church started showing her attention in the name of ministry of course and he convinced her that by them being together she was helping his ministry and that he was going to leave his wife and be with her because it was the rifht thing to do. Well nine months later I came along and he denied me and he and his family prayed that I would die in the womb or at birth and they almost got their wish but, God had other plans for my life. By the next day of my birth the swelling of my head had went down and the doctors gave me a clean bill of health. The nurses tried to convince my mom that the right thing to do would be to put me up for adoption but,  she was adamant about raising me herself.  You would think that this experience would turn my mom away from church but, no she went back to her home church the one she first got saved in and rededicated her life back to God and she had me dedicated.   Now I wish I could say that all has been roses from then on but, that would be a lie. If you want to read more about me and my life just stay turned I promise there will be more to come.  Until next time my God truly bless you and keep you wrapped in His loving arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment