Friday, January 6, 2017

Bordem

My mother always told me that intelligent people do not get bored because they are always smart enough to find something to occupy their time. She also told me that I was intelligent.  I tell my children this also.  For one I think it lets them know that they are smart and gives them self confidence.  And two it gives me a way to keep them from telling me that they are bored.  Trust me after hearing that enough you will stop saying it.  Even as an adult I still get to where I don't know what to do and I can hear my mother in my ear saying, "intelligent people don't get bored and you are intelligent so find something to do".  I really miss my mom at times like these.  I really think that is another reason that I miss my daughter Sarah so much is because we are to a point that we are friends and it is really nice to be able to sit down with another adult female and talk and know that person isn't judging you and they are not going to go spill your business to someone else.  Being able to write this blog allows me to be able to get out everything that is in my head and makes me be able to breathe a little easier.  Because when everything stays bottled up inside it really does drive a person crazy.  Here is a fact for you, people that don't get enough vitamin C, like from the sun, are more depressed than people who get tons of sun.  They did a study on it and it is really true.  I have also found that it is true for me personally because since being back in Kentucky especially during the winter months I have been more moody and depressed and when I tell my doctor the only thing she can do is up a dose and add another depression medication.  And they always ask the same question, do you have thoughts of suicide, harming yourself or others?. I am like no, I love myself to much to kill myself and even if I did have thoughts like that I sure wouldn't tell you so you can have me locked up.  Although I only say no to her, I only think the rest.  And yes I have thoughts of harming others especially when they get on my last nerve but, like I am ever going to tell my doctor that because it is not like I am ever going to do anything to anyone. The only way I would ever hurt someone is if they hurt my family and I think most people are like that.  People don't usually feel comfortable talking to their doctors about how they really feel because of fear of being judged negatively.  I try real hard not to judge others because Lord knows that I am far from perfect.  I tell my husband all the time when he says something about someone, "are you sleeping with them or do they live with you? no well then mind your own business and you will be less stressed and a whole lot happier".  People think that they need to be all of in everyone else's business but really they don't.  Just because you know someone or are friends with someone and you don't agree with what they do or whatever doesn't make their like your business.  If they do things that you don't like when you go out or they say things that you don't like then don't be their friend or go around them.  If you have to be around them then just agree to disagree and keep the air neutral.  I think sometimes people make life harder than it really has to be.  People feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion where the other person wants it or not when in reality everyone would be happier if they lived their own lives and unless asked for they kept their opinions to themselves.  People say everyone has an opinion just like everyone has a nose.  Well since we already have a nose then we sure don't need another one so keep your bugger nose to yourself and maybe you will have a long and happy life.  Because intelligent people don't get bored and stick their noses where they don't belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment