Thursday, August 10, 2017

First day back to school

Well today is the first day back to school for the kids. I am happy for them because it is good for them and it gives them something ti do, but I am a little sad for me because I have nothing to do and I am alone all day. I am by no means feeling sorry for myself I just want to have purpose for my life during the day when the kids are at school and my husband is at work. After school every day my son has football practice and my daughter rides the bus home. My husband picks up our son from practice after work. It all works out nicely.  Last night we went to a skate party that my husband's work had. We all really had a lot of fun. I didn't like that we missed church but we felt like since we are always faithful to attend church then missing one service is ok. If it was just us planning a family time tgen we would not have planned it on a church night. We feel that it is important to be in church whenever the church doors are open.  I really had to struggle with myself about it because I didn't want God to feel that I was putting something else before him. But then I had to tell myself that God knows my heart and He knows that we were not doing that. Satan just enjoys beating me up but I am getting stronger and better equipped to stand up to him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment