Friday, August 25, 2017

Positive speaking

Last night we had a lady's meeting at church and I attended and I have to say that I really enjoyed myself. Even though I really don't know anyone there everyone was friendly. A lady from my Sunday school class sat with me and her mother-in-law also sat with us. The message that was brought was about the woman in the Bible that was completely bent over for 18 years. Jesus saw her and called her to him and healed her. This message was really good because it was said that the weight of this life weighs us down with burdens that Jesus never intended for us to bear. Afterwards they had an alter call for people to be prayed for and I went forward because I have been holding onto some past hurts that have been inflicted on me by the church and I have allowed Satan to use those things against me. I feel better mentality today than I have felt in a long while. I am suddenly now perfect uh no but through the blood of Jesus he perfects me. On another note I am trying to speak more positive. Even with the natural eye financially things stink for us but I know that God is working everything out because we are not tying His hands because we are paying tithes. We are standing on the promises that the Bible says that because we are faithfully paying our tithes that the windows of heaven are open to us. I cannot let doubt come out of my mouth because in doing so I am allowing Satan to rob me and I am not going to let that happen anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment