Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The few and the faithful

I have noticed that I have a few faithful followers who read my blog and for those of you i want to say thank you for supporting me. I don't know who you are but you do and that is all that matters. On another bright note we are down to 19 days and hopefully time will fly. On another good note i started my math assignment that is do this week and it was not as hard as i originally thought it was going to be. My mind must have been in a fibro fog because today when i read through it something just clicked and a lightbulb came on and i was like duh. So that is about all of the good news i have right now. I am writing tonight's blog on my phone because my hubby is asleep and i didn't want to wake him up. 5 am comes way to early and that is the time we get up to take our oldest to work. It gives me 15 minutes to use the bathroom and make 2 cups of coffee before i slip on my house shoes and walk out the door. Generally i come home and fall asleep for an hour before it is time to make up the middle one for school. Well today i had to be at the orthopedic clinic and i didn't really have time to fall back to sleep but i couldn't tell my body no and i fell asleep. I got to the clinic with about 30 seconds to spare. I got checked in, triaged, x-rayed, and then put in a room, received a consultant, got injections is both knees and scheduled to come back in 6 weeks for gel injections in both knees and left in 1 hour. I really like this doctor. He wants to put off surgery for as long as possible. He won't write me pain meds due to my bleeding ulcers. All of this is good things really because the pharmaceutical companies are trying to get doctor's to shove chemical filled pills down your throat and people just blindly accept every thing they say at face value. Now if our newly elected governor can get medical marijuana legalized like he wants to do then i will be extremely happy because that is all natural and it effectively takes away the pain without the health related side effects that pills have. Oh yeah another good thing happens tomorrow and i will save it for then. Good ni

No comments:

Post a Comment