Thursday, January 30, 2020

Things are not always as they seem

Well 18 more days and the countdown continues. We are going tomorrow to look at another house. We have it narrowed down to 2 houses. Both homes are beautiful. On another note I finished my math assignment early and over half of the rest of my math work that isn't due until Tuesday. I was really surprised that when I started working on it that it was really a lot easier than I had first realized. I guess between the pain and the fibro fog it was really messing with me last week. My other class isn't really all that bad either so I guess the next few weeks won't be so tough. My knees are feeling so much better today I am just hoping that the relief lasts long enough for me to get the gel injections because that should last at least 6-9 months. I know that doesn't seem like a long time but, when you deal with severe pain and day that is a good day is a real blessing. I go in the morning for them to see if they can give me an injection in my back to numb the nerves that are causing the pain in my back. If it works they will go in and burn or kill the nerves so I won't be in so much pain. The procedure doesn't last forever because the nerves do grow back so I would have to redo the procedure again when they eventually grow back. But, as I said any day that is a good day is worth it. Everyone is so against me having this done because foe them it caused more pain and didn't work but, everyone is different and I am hoping that it will work for me. If I don't try then I will never know. Also it can't make me feel any worse than I already feel. Sitting, standing, walking and just about anything else causes me great pain and if this helps then to me it will be worth living in pain for a few days until the procedure takes affect. I have been in pain for so long a few more day is really not going to break me. I really do miss cooking and baking for my family. Not being able to care for our home really is depressing. I mean I am a full time student and housewife but I cant even take care of the house so I am failing at that job. My husband says that he doesn't care and that I am doing my best but I can tell he is only saying that to spare my feelings. I know if I feel bad about it then he must too. He hasn't said so in some many words but I know he has to feel bad about it. He tries to work, cook, clean and take care of me and I know that it is really taking a lot out of him and I feel that he deserves so much better than that. So if I have to endure a little pain so that way I can feel better for awhile so that way I can help out then it really is the least that I can do. It was funny because the back doctor and the knee doctor both asked me why I waited so long to come in and they both got the same answer. Which was that I had been asking my doctor at every visit to get me some help and they just now did. Although I have been getting knee injections evey 6 months for quite awhile now. I told my knee doctor that too. He also told me that he couldn't give me pills of any kind because my stomach is too raw and I have ulcers. I told him that I really didn't want them anyway because it is too much jusk that would get into my system. I am hoping that they will hurry up and legalize weed because I wouldn't have a problem using that. Well goodnight for now 5 am comea way to early.

No comments:

Post a Comment