Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I will never understand people

Weither it is my own kids or other people in general I will never understand them.  Yesterday my daughter's femal rabbit Angel came up missing, I spent almost an hour walking around trying to find her.  It was over 80 degrees outside and I have a hard time breathing and walking but, because this was important to her, or so I thought, I sacrificed my well being to look for her pet.  We could not find her anywhere.  She had a conspiricy therory that the upstairs idiot neighbors had stolen her.  It does seem strange that this is twice that their cage has mysteriouly came open and Angel is the only one missing.  Well this morning as I was taking my son and husband to work I happened to look over and there she sat in the neighbor's that moved driveway.  My husband quickly pulled over and I jumped out and got her.  Apearently when she jumped out of the cage she broke her back leg because she wasn't hopping right on it and she squealed in pain when I picked her up and she peed everywhere.  I wasn't mad I just took one of my husband's t-shirts that he had in the van and wrapped her up and she calmed right down and even slept for a while. Well after dropping my husband and son off at work I drove home and came in and work up Kia-Leigh to show her that she was found  safe and that she will be okay.  Well she didn't care she was more interested in sleeping and when I asked her if she even cared her response was NO.  I fully am so confused by this because she pitched a hissy fit wanting to get the bunnies and she doesn't want to take care of them and then doesn't care when Angel was found.  She is hassleing us to get her a puppy and I am a little leary in doing so because she doesn't even wantt to take care of the rabbits so what makes me think that the puppy will be any different.  I have enough on my plate as it is taking care of this house and the 2 furbabies that we already have and then helping out with the 2 rabbits that are not even my responsibility.  There is no way I can take care of another puppy.  The one that we have is a special needs dog and he is 5 and the other one is 4 months old and clearly a spoiled brat.  I cleaned out the rabbit cage last week and my husband cleaned it out this week and boy let me tell you that is a job and a half because it smells so bad.  The reason that we did it both times is because she was recovering from toncil and adnoid surgery but, now she is able to do things and she refuses but then when we have money she expects us to buy her whatever she wants.  She is really acting like a highclass brat and it is really on my last nerve.  It isn't like she is little anymore and I can make her physically do as I ask her too.  She is 5'3" and weighs 185 pounds there is litterally no way I can make her do as I say.  I have taken her laptop and phone from her and she doesn't care.  Send her to her room, she doesn't care I am truly at a loss on what to do because I have never encountered a situation like this with all the 10 kids we raised.  She can be the sweetest person when she wants to be but when she decides that she wants to make your life a living hell well she will do anything and everything she can to ride on your last nerve and hurt your feelings until you are on the verge of crying and screaming at the same time.  We have got the ball rolling for counciling but that is another week away so right now I am biting my tounge and biding my time until that day gets here.  On another note the idiot neighbors upstairs decided that their 6 week old puppy is nolonger allowed in there appartment because it had an accident on the floor so the tied it to their steps with no food, water or shelter.  Oh belive me we went off because that is not something that you do to a baby puppy.  How would they like it if someone tied them to a tree with nothing?  Believe me I would love to be the one to do it.  So yes I did call the police on them.  Normally I handle things on my own but, I told them to take the puppy in the house and they wouldn't listen so I had to resort to a more drastic tactic.  I really don't care if they like me or not and the best thing I can say for them is if they don't like us then they can pack up and move away.  They are by far the worst neighbors that I have ever had and believe me I have had a lot.  I have had mexicans live next door to me that had better manors than these white trash idiots have.  It is rediculass.  I wish they would go back to whatever rock they crawled out from under and leave us in peace.  Even the landlord is getting tired of their crap. Well I guess I have complained enough for one day, I have to get ready to leave for physical therapy.  Peace and Love to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment