Monday, May 6, 2019

Teenagers and their hormones suck

Dealing with teenagers and their hormone's really does suck really bad because you never know from one minute to the next what you will be dealing with.  For instance they may or may not wake up in a really good mood or they may or may not wake or in a really bad mood.  One minute they are your sweet Innocent children and then the next minute they are the spawn of Satan and you never know what is going to set them off.  I have been dealing with teenage hormones for way to long now and let me tell you out of ten kids there has not been one that hasn't been a challenge to deal with.  Yes every single child was different in their own unique way but, they have all been difficult at one time or another.  They wonder why I am crazy and have grey hair, well hello I blame all that on teenage hormones.  I was sain before I had all these children but, that may or may not be a lie.  I mean at least that is what I tell them..  I was actually an easy going kid growing up but, I was an only child so that may have been why.  My husband said he was a trouble maker and he was always into something and he and his siblings fought all the time.  Have kids they said it will be fun they said.  Lol I really can't complain to much because they have been fun to have around.  There defiantly has not been a dull moment in my life since having kids.  I really wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.  OK now to some matter of opinion.  I love all races, colors and genders but, I have a pet peeve that I do not feel is fair.  Let's think about this for a minute, if I choose to move to a foreign country they are not going to pay me to live there or they are not going to hire people that speak English just they can be a translator for me for free.  No they are going to make me get a job and learn their language or hire a translator for myself.  And it doesn't matter what country I move to it will be that way.  But oh no not in America we are paying forenors to move to our country, we give them free money every month, free food stamps, free medical coverage, housing and oh so much more.  Our businesses hire bilingual people and we hire a translator service to accommodate other languages.  It is a must have requirement that our children learn a foreign language in high school to be able to graduate.  I honestly believe that this is unfair to our economy and to our people.  Men and women who have fought for the freedom of our country's freedom do not even get the luxuries.  So please someone explain to me why when we supposedly cannot afford to take care of the people that we have in our country but, yet we constantly keep bringing more and more people to America.  I just think that if people want to be here then they need to do it legally and they should not be eligible to collect the benefits that rightfully belong to the American citizens.  Well I will close for now.  If anyone has any thoughts on this subject please feel free to comment.  Love and peace to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment