Friday, May 31, 2019

Recon mission

Okay my older daughter called me last week, she is out of jail and on a years probation for a simple mistamener of a battery charge.  Now I am not saying that she doesn't deserve to be punished for the crime but, the other girl did not have to go to the hospital and she did not have any injeries per say.  She has already done 15 days in jail for the crime and I feel like since she has no friends or family in Georiga then hopefully they will allow her to transfer her probation here because she has a job to go to and family to support her.  I would think that would be what the courts would want because if she stays then she will more than likely pull 3 years in the prison system there and with over-croweding the way it is in most jails and prison sytems they are already to many people cramed in them.  I will admit that in Florida and Kentucky she has had charges of assult but, she was younger when that happened.  Yes she has had a drug problem and I know people who have came off hard drugs and stayed off hard drugs and changed their life for the better because they hit their lowest point in their life and could see themselves clearly and they didn't like what they saw.  My mom was one of those people and a good friend of mine.  I wasn't on drugs but, I partied and drank myself into obliviation every weekend.  Until one night I drank myself sober and I didn't like what I was seeing.  I am finally, 20 years later able to have a glass of wine whenever I want and I am able to stop and not feel like I have to drink everything that is in the house.  I used to be the one that if we had it I had to drink all of everything right then and there because I had that craving and nawing that I just couldn't fill up.  It feels so awesome to no longer have that desire or thirst that needs to be quinched.  Well she is off of heroin and has been clean for about 3 months and says that the desire for it is gone.  She had dabbled with meth and had a really bad experience with it and has sworn off of that stuff.  The guy that she is with is a really bad meth addict and he is threatening her life if she tries to leave him and he beats her almost on the daily.  Just a few days ago she had to go the the emergency for a concusion because he repeatedly bashed her head into the concrete.  I am just gonna throw this out there for free, I am not the baddest person alive but let me tell you what I have a clean record and I don't care to make it muddy by taking care of the issue.  There is one thing that people need to know, you do not mess with a person's children.  Even if those kids are being heathens and you want to beat their butts when you unconditionally love your kids then you love them in the bad and in the good.  Like she told him, "my parents my not love the decisions or choices that I make but, they will never stop loving me".  Boy is she correct, no matter what my kids do I will always love them.  I don't agree with most of the stupid crap that my kids do but, when the chips are down they always know who they can turn to.  So today I have to call the PO her and find out what we need to do to get her switched and then when they give us the green light that pycotic f**ktard better hide real good because his rear end is going to be grass and I am going to be the mower.  What he doesn't realize is that I have way to many conections and I wouldn't even have to leave my house to get her here and him to never mess with her again.  He wants to say he runs that town.  That fool only runs his mouth and he has her scared for her life. He for real ain't seen scary until he meets me or my crew face to face.  Well I will keep ya'll posted and wish me luck.  Love and Peace to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment