Thursday, May 16, 2019

When it rains it pours

By no means am I  not greatful for my husband's job because I don't know what we would do if he wasn't working.  I have no regrets about him and my son taking time off last week to be with me as our daughter had surgery or going to Virgina to be with my Aunt and cousins as they mourned the death of my Uncle.  Even though we had to juggle some bills around last week and this week to be able to do all of that.  We are by no means well of and we live paycheck to paycheck but, with all of that said we are not doing without and I am not complaining because I know that there are people out there in the world who would give anything to be in our shoes because they have nothing.  So I by no means want to ever sound ungreatful.  Adding to the "soap opera" at my husband's work I forgot to mention a couple of characters, Shorty, we call him that because I am taller than he is and when we first saw him we thought it was bring your kid to work day.  The truck that he drives is so big and even his boots are huge compaired to him, it really is adorable.  Then we have Tex, although he doesn't ride a horse to work he wears a cowboy hat and boots and my husband asks me everytime we see him "I wonder wear he parked his horse?".  As I come up with more names and characters I will add them to my posts.  I was never more heartbroke than on Sunday evening to find out that a little 22 month old baby boy went missing from his home.  I can not begin to imagine what the parents went through as they searched relentlessly for their baby and then as nightfall came on the first night and their baby nowhere to be found.  Then another night came and went and still no traces of their baby boy anywhere. Then another night came and went and still nothing.  Then as the evening on the 3rd night emerged the searchers heard a cry from a 50 foot embankment of a mine shaft 1 mile away from the child's home.  When they went to see where the crying was coming from by the grace of God there was the baby boy.  With nothing to eat or drink for 3 days this little boy only suffered from dehydration and was takin to the hospital to be treated for that alone.  God had to have sent His angels to protect and care for this little boy because you can not explain how a almost 2 year old was down a 50 foot mine shaft for 3 days with no food or drink and he only suffered from dehydration.  That is truly a miricle and a story for him to tell when he is older about the time that God took care of him.  I get goosebumps just writing and thinking about it.  I may not be the best Christian in the world but, I still know when to give God all the glory and I know that this is one of those amazing times.  I got turned down yet again for disability and I am appealing the decicion and hiring a lawyer because I had xrays done on my neck yesterday and they might be sending me for an MRI because they have found nerve damage and that is what is causing my hands to shake, get numb and tingle.  I have jumped through so many hoops it is really disheartening when people who are clearly able to work and even kids that don't need it get approved for disability and here I am with a page and a half of doctor's diagnosises stating that I am not physically able to hold down a job and the disability board continues to repeatedly deny my case.  I am already suffering from depression and this by no means makes me feel any better.  I am going to have to close for now because I have to get ready to go for physical therapy which I do 2 times a week.  Peace and Love to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment