Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A Never Ending Overflow of Laundry

Okay so yesterday I had what looked like 2 baskets of laundry to fold and put away.  Well that was a big joke because after I folded the first basket with no problem I started on the other basket and it smelled musty which is definatly not how you want your clothes to smell.  What happened was the second basket happened to be in my daughter's room from when we first moved in to our new house, well it was the basket of clothes that we had washed and dried and they didn't get all the way dry.  That meant for me that I had to rewash everything that was stuffed down in that basket and it turns out that my husband had stuffed 3 loads of laundry into that basket, plus I had to wash 2 other loads that was my blankets and sheets because of the accident that Bastian and I had.  So today I am folding the 3 loads of laundry.  I honestly hate doing laundry because it for real feels like it is never ending.  The start of today was crazy because my alarm didn't go off and we work up 30 minutes late so we had to rush around to get ready because I had to take them to work today because today is the day that I keep the van to pay bills and run errands.  The kids missed the bus because of me getting them up late but, that is okay because they were sick when they got up and they either have strep throat or a virus because they both have sore throats.  As soon as my hubby gets off work we will be taking them to urgent treatment because I have to switch their insurance to down here and then make them an appointment to see their pediatritian here.  For one because my daughter's tonsils are swelled up larger than normal and my son is battling a sore throat.  At 11:30 AM I have to take lunch to my hubby and older son and then when they get off work at 3:30.  I just got a phone call that the trash ran at 5 AM so we put out our trash for nothing but, next week instead of putting out 5 bags they are doing a double pickup of 10 bags next Wednesday.  Yep today has been a very eventful morning.  I did get to sit down and enjoy my cup of coffee and watch The Voice while I am writing this blog.  Yesterday I checked on some things to be able to advertise for some companies on my blog.  They would give me products to test and then write reviews for.  I am excited to do this because that would meant that my blog would be able to reach more people and then some of the things that I write about would be able to help others feel so not alone.  I want to help people know that they are not the only ones that are going through things in their life.  I am a member of a coumunity on Facebook so that way I can stay connected to others that have fibromyalga.  It feels good to be able to read their stories because even some of the little things that they are going through helps me to feel that I am not crazy or losing my mind.  I was dianosed with Epstien Barr Virus when I was 16 years old.  I had had my tonsils and adnoids taken out and I had Mono all at the same time.  I was in the hospital for about a week and then I was out of school for a semester and had to have a home bound teacher come to the house so that way I wouldn't get behind on my school work.  This was during my Junior year of high school.  The only thing that it really affected was that I was taking nursing at the Vocational school and I had to drop out of that so I wasn't able to go the full 2 years to be able to get my CNA liacence.  Before I got as sick as I am I was taking online courses to be able to get my Batchulers degree in Criminal Justice.  I was majoring in Crimminal Justice and minoring in Psycholagy.  I only had less than 1 year left but I had to drop out because I was not able keep up with my work.  Well I have way to much to do and a short time to accomplish it. So I will close for now. Peace and Love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment