Wednesday, March 27, 2019

My crazy life

Sorry about being off here for a few days but, I was sick and so was my daughter so it was a crazy weekend and beginning of the week.  Monday we had 3 separate doctor visits in 3 different cities, it was absolutely crazy and then on top of that we had the rent man come over and fix our heat.  By the time we got home that night I was so wore completely out but, I still had to fix dinner which consisted of liver, mac and tomato juice and glazed candied carrots.  I fell into bed and went to sleep.  Tuesday I tried to finish up my Easter wreath and I fixed beans for dinner and folded laundry. Today I finished up the wreath and hung it up also I strung the glow in the dark eggs so I am needing my hubby to help me figure out what to do with them.  For dinner tonight I am making baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing and green beans.  I also have guess what fun fun fun laundry to fold.  It seems that everyday I have at least one load of laundry to fold.  I guess that might have something to do with 5 people living in this house lol.  I really don't mind folding the laundry it is just sometimes I get into a funk and I don't want to do anything.  I hate getting into a funk it drives me crazy.  I have the app Tik Tok on my phone and I can go live on there and make videos and for me it is fun and gives me a chance to make friends in different states and different countries.  I get to act silly, lip sync and sing in videos so yeah for me it is fun.  Also knowing that there are people who want to show up and talk and enjoy coffee together help me to keep going also.  I am absolutely in love with the wreath that I made for Easter and I am so excited and can't wait to make the mother's day wreath.  I am going to make a wreath for every single holiday.  I am so glad to be able to be in a place where I can decorate and do whatever I want to the house and no body cares.  I also can't wait until the last frost so that way I can plant my flowers and garden.  I am then going to can what I grow.  Also we are getting chickens and rabbits.  There is a guy at my hubby's work that is saying that he is going to give us a real turkey to raise for thanksgiving.  I feel that I am overrun with things that I want to do and things that I want to do and things I need to do.  Like for instance I feel that tik tok is something that helps me feel not so alone and that helps with the depression.  I have a little routine that I have going on.  I get up fix coffee, wake up kids, fix lunches, fix breakfast, get hubby and son off to work, get other 2 kids off to school and then I eat breakfast and get ready for my live on tik tok.  During the day I have different things to do and I have a to do list because I can't always remember what I am doing unless I right it down.  Like the nurse at my kids doctor said we suffer from sometimers.  Well got to close for now and clip Harley's nails and fix dinner.  Come join me for my lives 7:30 am Central Time Monday-Friday on tik tok app. at collegmom1973.  Peace and Love to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment