Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Carry Conceal Now No Permit Needed

Well well well we now have a new law passed here in Kentucky that will be going into effect in July of this year, it is that if you are legally allowed to posses a handgun and you are 21 or older you can now carry a handgun concealed without having to purchase a concealed weapons permit or take the few hours class on gun safety.  I personally feel that this is a good law because you don't have to take a gun safety class before you purchase the handgun so why should you have to pay the state to take a class to be able to carry a gun in which you were already cleared to own.  Criminals are already carrying concealed handguns and they are not legally even allowed to own a handgun so why should I as a law abiding citizen have to pay to carry my handgun concealed.  When you purchase a handgun they have to call and see if you are legally allowed to even own a handgun before they will even allow you to take the handgun home so right there tells the state who all has handguns.  Some people are against this new law because they believe that it will increase handgun violence but, I really don't see that happening because most law abiding citizens have currently been able to carry their handguns just as long as they are visible.  The only difference now is that you don't know who is carrying a handgun and who isn't.  Another tidbit of news that is another law coming up that the governor of Kentucky will be signing is that people who have chronic pain will be able to legally use marijuana for the pain instead of having to pump their bodies full of poisons that are in the pills that they prescribe for them to take.  I am fully sure that pharmaceutical companies are not really thrilled with this law but, I feel that it is a safer because it is a plant that grows from the earth and not something that has been manufactured in a lab using God only knows what chemicals.  I believe that God put all medicines that we need on this earth and if we just learn about them then we can use them instead of the junk that we commonly use and then I believe that people would be a lot healthier and live longer like they once used to.  I know call me crazy but, really I don't care what people think of me because I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  On another note, on Sunday my husband slipped and fell in our bathroom because someone had spilled body wash in the middle of the floor.  Oh course when everyone was asked about it no one apparently did it so yeah just great we have once again been attacked by Mr. Nobody.  Well anyway after a quick trip to the emergency room and after having an e-ray the doctor determined that he had just a bad sprain and put him in a removable splint and gave him 2 days off from work.  He did not want to be off from work and so on Monday he went into work and they of course sent him home and told him to come back on Wednesday.  Most people would be oh that is awesome you get to spend 2 extra days at home with your husband.  Okay this would be a good thing if my husband was the time of person that could just sit down and relax like he does on the weekends but, oh no that is so not my husband.  On days that he is actually supposed to be working and he can't it drives him crazy and in turn he rides my very last nerve.  Now don't get me wrong I fully love spending time with my husband and he loves spending time with me  but, he has (I'm not sure what you would call it) this thing that when he is supposed to be working he has to be active and doing something.  Now me on the other hand I have different little projects at home that I am slowly getting done.  I do them slowly  because if I over-exert myself I will end up in total pain and needing to spend a few days in bed trying to recuperate.  I do not want to do that so whenever possible I try to take my time.  For instance yesterday I was able to finish the painting of the family tree on the wall in my living room, now all I have to do is to go through pictures and place them in frames and then decide where on the tree I want to hang them.  I was going to do this yesterday but, my husband had other plans.  He decided that he wanted to go buy a riding mower and I had to accompany him on this little quest which took about 3 hours at least and by the time we got home I sat down and folded 3 loads of laundry, ate take out pizza and watched a little television before going to sleep so that way I could wake up this morning a start all over.  My mornings are usually fairly routine, they consist of me getting up, go to the bathroom, wake up the kids for school and the guys for work, fix coffee, fix lunches, pour coffee, take meds, get kids off to school and then the guys off to work and then I sit down and enjoy my coffee while writing my blog.  After my blog I check emails and social media then I begin my housework.  Well today with my husband being home he has other plans, he has decided that bright and early we need to take a trip to Walmart which is about a 15 minute drive from our house.  So I have told him that as soon as I get dressed I will get myself and Bastian ready to go.  Yes I have to get my little fur baby dressed to go because for one it is cold outside and for two you don't go to town naked do you, at least I hope not.  So with that being said I am going to close this for now.  Wish me luck to survive this day.  Peace and Love my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment