Monday, March 18, 2019

Sick kids and attitudes suck

So at the beginning of the week my husband was off work for 2 days due to a sprained wrist.  Then yesterday my older son got sent to the ER from work due to a severe case of bronchitis. Now this morning my other son wakes up blowing out green stuff from his nose, nausea and slight vomiting and running a low grade temp.  Now last week he and his sister had a virus and missed 3 days of school so I wasn't sure about keeping him home because I really don't want his grades to suffer so I did send him to school but, I just spoke to the nurse and she feels like he needs to come home and go see his pediatrician today.  I am okay with that I just didn't want him to miss unless the school nurse felt it was necessary.  The reason I don't really like that is because I feel like it is taking to much control away from me as a mother because I should be able to make the decision of when I feel my child is too sick to go to school. I fully understand why the schools are now like this because too many kids hate going to school and the parents don't really feel like fighting with the kids so they let them stay home.  I really do feel their pain because I am currently going through this with our daughter.  She is too smart for her own good but, she acts so (pardon the expression) dumb. 

I haven't posted for a few days and I am sorry but, my son was placed in the hospital on Thursday due to the fact that his tonsils were so infected that they had almost closed his throat up.  They immediately set him to the hospital and admitted him.  He said on IV antibiotics and fluids.  They started him on a liquid diet and then on Friday they gave him soft foods and then on Saturday they put him on a regular diet but, told him to stay away from hard foods.  He has to take an antibiotic in pill form for 10 days.  He goes back to the ENT next Monday and they are going to schedule him to have his tonsils taken out on an outpatient basis.  Also I was able to get my daughter an appointment with the ENT for next month.  She will possibly have to have her tonsils also removed.  I am hoping that they can do it at the same time that way we can just get it over with.

My daughters phone quit working, it was stuck on boot loop so now she doesn't have a phone which right now I am glad because she was making some bad choices online and we just don't condone that kind of behavior in the house.  I am so disappointed and stressed because of the way that she is currently acting.  I called the school and they are going to get her into see a counselor asap.  I hate being on this roller coaster with another child yet again.  I am getting way to old for this and I can't do this again.

We also got a call from my mother-in-law and she said that our niece had hit my father-in-law and knocked him out of his wheelchair.  I am so angry at her right now I could spit.  Well also the other day the baby who isn't even a year old fell down a flight of steps and hit the bottom.  She didn't even take her to the doctor or ER to have her checked out.  Finally one of my brother-in-laws went over and told her that if she wasn't going to pay rent or start spending her money on food and things for the babies that she needed to leave.  Well she said no so the cops were called and they made her leave and told her not to come back or she would be arrested.  Well she took the kids next door and dumped them on them.  Well they called me and let me know what was going on because we had the kids for almost 5 months of their lives and they were happy and in a stable home.  Well she decided that she didn't like the fact that she had to pay child support.  It is so crazy, she says that she loves her kids but, yet the things that she is doing are not proving that she loves them and wants what is best for them.  She has bounced those poor babies from house to house because she is homeless and she will sleep at whatever friend will take them in and then she sleeps on the floor with the babies.  She also feeds them nothing but chips and cereal.  Those babies need real food not junk food. Also when we got them they didn't have their shots so we took them to the doctor and got them their shots well she took them away from us we told her about it and she took them to the doctor and had their shots done again.  That is so dangerous.  She is so stupid she just doesn't care.

And one more thing before I close and go talk lunch to my older son and hubby.  I think the guy upstairs is just about the noisiest person.  He sounds like he is wearing the heaviest boots possible and he clomps back and forth through his apartment at all hours during the day and sometimes in the evening.  He also has the loudest washing machine and when he uses it it sounds like it is going to come through my ceiling.  He talked to my husband and said that he doesn't plan on being her long and boy do I hope that he isn't.  I pray either the apartment upstairs stays empty or we get really quiet and private neighbors.  Well I am going to have to close for now.  I will be back tomorrow if all goes well.  Peace and Love to my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment