Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Family Tree

Well yesterday was a productive day because I was able to put everything away that was in our bedroom.  I think that I really overdid it yesterday because I was so super sore and fatigued due to my fibromyalgia.  Living with this illness is extremely hard, people don't really understand it or realize everything that a person living with this illness goes through.  You look like a normal person but inside you feel as though you are literally falling apart mentally, emotionally and physically.  Fibromyalgia effects so many aspects of you life and once you realize the effects you can began to deal with it.  Sometimes you just want to lay in the bed and cover up and block out the whole world but, being a mother and wife I do not have that option.  There are days like today that I have to literally force myself to do everything that needs to be done.  Today I am doing laundry, I really hate to do laundry but, someone has to do it lol.  Today I had to strip our bed and wash the sheet and blanket because me and Bastian had an accident last night.  I have a bladder incontinence problem and I have to wear adult pull ups due to this condition.  Also Bastian has a bladder incontinence problem and at night he has to wear diapers.  Well apparently we had drank a little to much fluids and we leaked on the sheet and blanket.  For me this is just something that I have to live with on a daily basis and when something like this happens you just have to get up and shake it off and roll on with your life.  I used to be really embarrassed about this condition but, lately I have become a person who feels that I just have to roll with the punches.  My day starts at 5:30 AM and that is hard sometimes, there are days when I just want to shut off the alarm and roll over and go back to sleep but, that is not an option because the kids have to go to school and my hubby and older son have to go to work and I have to fix their lunch and sometime breakfast.  I get up at 5:30 AM and go to the bathroom, wake up the kids, make coffee, fix lunches and get everyone out the door on time.  After everyone is out the door I sit down and enjoy my cup of coffee (sometimes by then I am on my second cup) and I watch whatever program that I have recorded the night before. After my short break I do whatever else needs to be done, laundry, sweeping floors, mopping floors, vacuuming rugs etc.  I always make sure that my family has a hot meal waiting on them when they all get home.  I write a blog, I have a You Tube channel, I have a Tik Tok account, Snap Chat, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest.  Every month I throw an online party and this month I am hosting an online Tupperware party.  If anyone is interested in ordering on my party just click the link below and you can order on my party.  Every month when I have an online party I will post the link on her so everyone can be a part of the fun.  Today I am going to fold and put away 3 loads of laundry and then work on the family tree painting that is in the living room and then I am going to go online and edit some pictures so I can send them over to the photo lab so I can have them printed out and put them in frames and hang them on the family tree.  My son got me a digital camera and I am going to take some pictures of the family that is in my house and hang them on the family tree.  The theme of my living room is Western/Indian style.  I have crocheted a dream catcher for every room in the house because I love them and I wanted everyone to have something special that I made just for them.  I am in the middle making a carrying purse for Bastian because I have to take him everywhere I go do to his medical issues and holding him in my arms constantly hurts me and is uncomfortable for him too.  Also the weather is cold and he shivers a lot so I am making him a sweater to wear when we go out.  We are getting a swinging gate for the living room because when we go anywhere we don't want Harley to be in the living room, we shut all the doors so he has accesse to the kitchen and hallway.  If he does okay with that then I won't have to put him in a kennel when I go out.  I personally would rather allow him to roam around but if he starts tearing up things then I will have to put in in a kennel to where he doesn't mess anything up.  People have told me that they wouldn't have puppy because they chew everything up but, I believe that if they are properly trained then they are really awesome babies.  We raised a fur baby who we got at 6 months old and we had him until he passed away at the age of 13.  Well the time has come that I must close this blog for today.  Peace and Love to everyone.

Tupperware online party link:  you have until 3/18/19 to place your order:

https://www.tupperware.com/?party=5c7dad09afc0a1bd09437bb6

No comments:

Post a Comment