Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I hate being sick

So yesterday I woke up with a slight sore throat, cough and headache.  I was going to go to the ER yesterday while my hubby was at work but, I really didn't want to go by myself, so when my hubby got home from work he was going to take me but, he was acting like a jerk so I decided I didn't want to go.  So this morning I woke up feeling worse than I did yesterday.  So my hubby is going to take me to the ER after work today.  I would go to the urgent treatment center but we really don't have the gas to drive 15 minutes away.  Also I would go to my doctor but, they are an hour away because I have not found one her yet.  I placed my application to be able to go to the same doctor's office as my kids but, they won't see me because of one of my medicines they don't prescribe and they won't refer  me out to someone who does.  I am not really happy about this because I do need to see a rumatolagist or pain management because I need someone how can treat my fybromyalgia.  Because I am sick I had to reschedule my dental surgery.  They won't do it while I am having any sickness that affects my breathing.  So now I can't do it for 3 more weeks.  Both kids are going to have to have their tonsils removed so we are hoping that they can do them on the same day.  I tell you what these fur babies of our are so absolutely spoilled rotten.  Everyday when I am writing this blog, watching TV, or posting on Tik Tok they have to lay on my legs but, I have to watch Harley because he thinks it is funny to pull the blanket off my feet.  Whenever I say anything to him he will look around like he doesn't know what you are talking about.  Okay people call me weird, especially my family because I like to watch Dr. Pimple Popper and Toe Bro.  I also like to watch Untold Stories of the ER.  I am not really sure but things like that just fascinate me.  My brother-in-law is so excited because the Governor signed into law that in the state of Kentucky you no longer have to have a concealed weapons permit.  Meaning that if you are legally allowed to own a gun then you are legally allowed to carry your gun however you choose to carry it.  I don't really care one way or the other about this law.  I mean I do believe that if you are legally allowed to own the gun then it should be your choice how you want to carry it.  Now me personally I am going to carry my 380 in a pouch in my purse because I am out during the week by myself and in this day and age it is important for a woman to be able to defend herself.  Yesterday I saw on the news that a 7 year old little girl was almost kidnapped out of her front yard and the only thing that saved her was that some of the neighborhood kids started yelling and alerted the dad and he came rushing out and held the man there until the police showed up and arrested the kidnapper.  That is exactly why I have never let my kids out of my sight because even in a small town you are not safe.  People are so sick in the head nowadays and they don't care the age or who they hurt for their sick pleasures.  Let me go on the record, I am by no means blaming the parents of the little girl because I can see how the parents felt that she was okay playing in the front yard and apparently the dad wasn't far away because he was able to hear the neighborhood kids yelling and he was able to catch and stop the kidnapper.  To many times people don't get the whole story and they want to jump on a bandwagon and bash the parents of the kids that get hurt and or kidnapped.  No one is a perfect parent and if we would spend more time lifting each other up instead of tearing each other down the world would be a better place.  Well I am going to have to close for now because I need to put together my Easter wreath.  I am making wreaths for every holiday and season.  I love making wreaths.  It is really easier than what people think it is and it is really not that expensive.  I can make a wreath for less than $15 which is a whole lot cheaper than buying them and I can personalize it anyway I want.  I have my fingers crossed that next month I am getting 5 ear piercings done and at least 1 tattoo if not 2.  Yes they are an addiction yes they can be painful but oh they are so satisfying.  Well anyway goodbye for now.  Peace and Love to all my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment